- By proclamation of Mayor John Dickert and County Executive James Ladwig October 18, 2012 is officially designated as Health Care Network, Inc. Day in the city and county of Racine.
- Monroe Thomas owner of Monroe Services Inc receives the Volunteer Center of Racine County 2011 Volunteer of the Year Award for Health Care. Monroe has donated his company’s cleaning services since 1992.
- Executive Director, Barb Tylenda, receives the 2011 Madonna Medal for Professional Excellence from Mount Mary College.
- Racine Interfaith Coalition Outstanding Service Award for 2010
- Barb Tylenda, Executive Director, received the 2007 Community Outreach Award from the Wisconsin Dental Association.
- Community Enhancement Award – Hispanic Business & Professional Group (2007)
- Bravehearts…Heroes Among Us presented by American Red Cross of S.E. Wisconsin (2007)
- William Little MD, Volunteer Medical Director is the recipient of the American Medical Association Foundation Jack B. McConnell Excellence in Medicine Award (2007)
- Barb Tylenda, Executive Director was selected by the Harvard Business School Club of Wisconsin as a scholarship recipient to attend the Harvard Business School Program for Non-Profit Management (2006).
- Health Care Network, Inc was selected by Sustainable Racine for its first annual Recognition Award in the category of non profit (2000).
- Barb Tylenda, Executive Director, selected as the YWCA Woman of Distinction for Public Service (1999).
- In 1998, the volunteers of Health Care Network, Inc. received the Southeastern Wisconsin JCPenny Golden Rule Award.
- Health Care Network, Inc. represented the city of Racine as a finalist in the All America City Competition (1994, 2000 & 2003).
- Recipient of a Meritorious Service Award for Community Preventative Dentistry from the American Dental Association in 1995.
- Health Care Network, Inc. is a recipient of President George H.W. Bush’s Point of Light program honoring exemplary volunteer programs (1992).
- Health Care Network, Inc. has served as 1 of 2 pilot projects in the state utilizing retired physicians to increase access to health care for the uninsured (1990). Due to the success of our program, the opportunity to create programs like Health Care Network, Inc. was expanded throughout the State of Wisconsin.